This tutorial is only part of a guide covering the painting process of a Chaos Warrior: Tutorial intro.
1. Basecoat of 2:1 Scorched Brown/Beastial Brown mix:
2. Shading is applied using a wash of Purple ink with a little Chestnut ink:
3. The basecoat is touched up leaving shading in the deep creases:
4. 1st highlight adding Dessert Yellow to the basecolour:
5. 2nd highlight adding Bleached Bone to the basecoat/Desert Yellow mix.
Notice how this final highlight is applied only to the upper part of the belt: